Sunday, October 22, 2006

Organizing the impossible...

So, being the toatlly UNorganized person I am I have a ton of stuff sitting around in boxes. Often times I go looking for a particular item and I can't quite place my finger on it. I have also gone out and purchased more of said item thinking I had used what I had... only to find out weeks (or even months) later that I had said item all along!!!

So this weekend I have taken on the daunting task of organizing all of my craftiness in one place (instead of boxes everywhere). Sometimes I feel like it's a total waste of time because the only thing I seem to be accomplishing is making an even bigger mess. But I know that, once it is finished, it will be so much easier to find things. I have already found SOOOO many things I forgot that I had (and things I knew I had, just couldn't find)!!!

I have officially worked for two days and still have at least ten more boxes to go through! Although the boxes are small (like two shoe boxes could fit in them) they are all packed to the rim!!!

Oh, if only there was such thing as an "Easy" button!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carrie, How's it going with the organizing? I was in Staples today...passed the Easy Button and thought of you. If I knew it would help I would carry one around with me. Debbie O

 

Post a Comment

<< Home