Sunday, October 01, 2006

Working hard...

I am actually trying to get stuff done this week. I started sorting through my oodles of supplies today. I also started logging my inventory. Next year I plan on selling my wares at my very first Fair, so I am trying to do doubles of everything - one for Etsy, one for the fair.

I purchased some Ephemera from Other People's Flowers Etsy Shop.
The batch (which, if you read this Crystal, was wonderful) included pages from an old hymnal. These, I have decided, will become the background images for Mrs. Jones' Memorial shadow boxes. I have four of them to make. Three of them will have this background... for the last one I would love to find a few images of angels to use along with some pretty decorative paper. I'm not sure, but I have some Ideas!

On the Jewelry and accessories front, I have an obssesion with buttons and all things "vintage". Pins and brooches will be my next endeavor.


I am putting together a collage of child's play... pictures to come as soon as I complete (which is no telling when, because I am not one to start something and finish it straight through). Sometimes you just have to let it marinate...

Well, Ta Ta for Now... I must get some shut eye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home