Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Train of thought... Collect me...

How do I get my name out more? I want to be collected. I want my work to be coveted by my customers... Hmmm... I want. Maybe I should change my point of view. What was it that Crystal said in her blog? "For art's sake..." Maybe I should be doing that instead of trying to make items that would sell. Maybe I should not try so hard and just do for a change. Make stuff I like. Try new things I have been wanting to try.

I think today I shall try some new things. Maybe I'll start that alterd book I have been dying to start, but scared to. Or maybe do a little Papier Mache?

I could also start on my camera lens project. I bought this on ebay and was going to use the entire thing as one project, but I think I will use the lenes separately and the box for something totally different... I want to do something "Ocean-y" with the box for some reason... it seems to be telling me that. I would love to do an ocean themed mixed media something-or-other on the outside and in each space on the inside do a piece of ocean-y jewelry. But would six jewelry pieces for a set be too much? Should I do three jewelry pieces and and something else - little shrine like things maybe - in the other three spaces? Oh goodness, I think I'm even more frustrated than when I started this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home