Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I AM the Toothfairy!!!

Okay inspiration was a little short not too long ago... then I purchased some supplies from Other People's Flowers. Now, ideas are pouring out!!! And here is the next installment: "I AM the Toothfairy!"


Composed of (unused) silver dental crowns, pearls, seed beads and sterling silver, this will definately turn into a conversation piece for the wearer. The bracelet will be available on Etsy, I am going to give the earrings as a gift!

By the way... "Survivor", the Art Doll is currently on Ebay - check her out!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

This is SO clever!
It is nice to meet you.

OH, if you want to sell this, I suggest taking another picture so that the hair does not show. It will make people think it was previously used...

*Smiles*

I love your style!
FUNKY! and COOL!
The altered book cover was clever too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home